Register your interest by filling in the form below to receive a downloadable brochure.
The 43 one, two and three-bedroom apartments enjoy abundant space and light. Each has a private terrace or balcony with west, east or north-facing views.
Designed with comfort and luxury in mind, they unite quality fittings with exacting craftsmanship, fine materials and bespoke finishes. Both modern sanctuary and great entertainment space, these are places to escape and unwind, host and socialise.
- Freestanding A-rated washer/dryer in hallway storage
- Cardamono Grande Oak timber flooring to living areas
- Carpets in bedrooms
- Recessed LED lighting throughout
- Balcony or terrace(s) with every apartment
- Boutique, furnished lobby and concierge
- Landscaped residents’ roof terraces with panoramic views
- Video entry phones in each apartment
- Customised kitchen units in colours of Cashmere and Lava
- Bespoke work surfaces in Sanded Birch with glass splash backs
- Siemens A(+) rated integrated kitchen appliances
- Fully tiled bathrooms and en-suites in Asus, Motion and Bocciardato
Lobby and concierge
Upon entry, the unique local character built upon centuries of commercial, industrial and residential heritage and a vibrant community comes to life in our grand art deco style lobby with bespoke, detailed finishes, and a hotel-style concierge to greet you upon arrival.
Communal Roof Terrace
Three rooftop terraces are a convivial space in the sky: a place to relax and take in the views over London. Providing a true oasis of calm replete with striking 360-degree views. The capital is literally at your feet: the glimmering curve of the River Thames and an urban landscape as far as the eye can see.
The Boulevard’s architecture was guided by the style of the grand European cities, the area’s railway heritage, and the distinctive creative spirit of its’ neighbourhood. An intriguing exterior of green glazed bricks adds character and elegance to the buildings.